Commercial and hobby growers often look for a balance between cost and performance when selecting a substrate. VitaPonix meets both these criteria with a range of products designed to excel in every situation.
VitaPonix Extreme Pro
Vitaponix Extreme Pro the purest potting mix possible for plant cultivation. It also gives the best effects with our patented Vitaponix nutrients. The formulation is specifically developed for indoor, grow-room situations. Of course, it also gives good results outside.
Advantages of Vitaponix Extreme Pro Soil:
- Vitaponix Extreme Pro is composed of airy peat moss and types of tree bark .It has been radiated during production to exterminate all egs and larve .It promotes exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems.
- Also, faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production.
- The medium is pH-adjusted for long-term control with a lime charge large enough to last an entire cycle. It has a mineral-nutrient starter charge that adjusts the initial level of nutrients up to a good beginning charge, correcting the ratios to work perfectly with Vitaponix nutrients.
- The special structure provides optimum amounts of air and water in the medium.
- Vitaponix Extreme Pro contains trace elements and chelates, which protect the plants during growth.
Composition Vitaponix Extreme Pro Soil: White peat moss fraction 1 + perlite, pH : 5 – 6 and Micromax (= tracer elements)
Packing: Bags of 70 EN-L,
What is VitaCell?
VitaCell is an aminoplast resin foam. This results in a light but very stable white spongy pH neutralised substrate.
The dry matter content is between 16 and 20 Kg/m3.
100% Australian made. 100% biodegradable.
Who is VitaCell?
Developed in Holland and seven years in the making.
VitaCell Australia where the product is made, brings together experience from Australia, Netherlands and New Zealand.
Product Range VitaCell Slab
VitaCell slab 1 meter slabs, 22 litres. VitaCell is easy to use. Must be pre-saturated for up to 24 hours with your normal nutrient solution or tap water. This will allow VitaCell to reach its maximum water holding capacity of around 60% and also helps disperse the neutralising solution.
VitaCell contains no nutritional elements.
As VitaCell is supplied at a pH of 5.5 –7.0 you do not need to add pH adjusted water, just soak with normal nutrient solution. The nutritional requirements are very similar to rockwool and perlite.
After use, VitaCell can be dug into the garden. It will turn into the same colour as the soil. Invest now in ’Your Perfect Medium’ and you’ll be back for more.